St. Martin’s Episcopal School teaches children ages 18 months through 5 years in preschool, pre-kindergarten and Transitional Kindergarten programs. We’re located on the campus of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church in the Keller/Southlake area of North Texas.
St. Martin’s is a Christ-centered school. Instruction occurs in an environment founded on Christian ideals following the teachings of Jesus Christ and in the traditions of The Episcopal Church, while respecting and honoring all faiths.The National Association of Episcopal Schools, which St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School is a member, affirms that “Episcopal schools are created to be communities that honor, celebrate and worship God as the center of life. They are created to be models of God’s love and grace. They are created to serve God in Christ in all persons, regardless of origin, background, ability, or religion… They invite all who attend and work in them—Episcopalians and non-Episcopalians, Christians and non-Christians, people of no faith tradition—both to seek clarity about their own beliefs and religions and to honor those traditions more fully and faithfully in their own lives. Above all, Episcopal schools exist not merely to educate, but to demonstrate and proclaim the unique worth and beauty of all human beings as creations of a loving, empowering God.”
St. Martin’s embraces these principles and ideals, reflecting our Episcopal identity in a variety of program elements:
- We welcome children and families from all faith traditions. We affirm and celebrate our Episcopal identity while respecting all religious traditions and beliefs.
- We have Chapel each morning for all students and faculty. We warmly welcome parents, grandparents and friends to join us.
- Our mission and core values reflect a commitment to the whole child: mind, body, and spirit.
- St. Martin’s is a member of the Southwestern Association of Episcopal Schools, which allows us to network with accredited schools in a six-state region to advance our educational excellence.
- St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal School is an outreach ministry of St. Martin-in-the-Fields Episcopal Church.
If you want to know more about us, please explore our website or contact us directly.