Welcome to an exciting year at St. Martin’s Episcopal School! Our classes will begin on Monday, August 28, 2017, and our school day is from 9 am to 2 pm.
Join us for two important meetings – one for parents, one for students and their families
These opportunities will contribute to a wonderful beginning and a successful school year:
Parent-Teacher Meeting, Thursday, August 24, 6:30 – 7:30 pm. For all parents: meet in the church sanctuary and then in the classrooms. Discuss St. Martin’s policies, curriculum and activities with administrators and teachers. This meeting is for parents only. Please bring completed Student Profile, Statement of Wellness, and shot records.
Meet the Teacher, Saturday, August 26, 10 – 11 am. This come and go visitation in your child’s classroom gives your child the opportunity to visit their classroom and meet their teacher, other children, and parents. Family members are welcome! Our teachers and staff look forward to greeting your student and your family!
We hope these opportunities will contribute to a wonderful beginning and a successful school year.
We will be taking individual pictures of parents, guardians and students to update our new software system, used only by staff. These photos will not be published or displayed at school.
Items needed for beginning of the year
Everything must be labeled.
Items every child will need:
- Backpack large enough to hold a folder (which we will supply), a lunch box, and a change of clothes
- Daily spill-proof cup for water. Please send a sippy cup or sports bottle that the child can operate independently. Please do not send a water bottle with a twist cap that can be removed and be a choking hazard. Water bottle with sports lids are fine.
- Lunch box with an ice pack if needed. Remember we are a peanut and tree nut free school.
- Extra sippy cup or drink if you want them to have anything other than the water in the daily cup.
- Seasonal change of clothes- include shirt, pants, underwear, pull-ups or diapers if needed, and socks. Pullups need the side closures for ease in changing. Please check backpack and change with change of seasons.
Items for Toddlers, 2 Year Old and 2-3 Year Old Classes:
- At least 4 diapers or pullups with side closures
- Nap mat roll with blanket and pillow included. You can find these at Walmart https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=nap%20mat&cat_id=0
We’re happy to answer questions!
We are looking forward to a fun and rewarding year at St. Martin’s. If you have any questions, please call the school office at 817-337- 4625 or email School Director Serin Stanford.