Parents, we have a list of items that your student needs for school. We’re happy to answer questions if you have them!
Everything must be labeled with first name and last initial. We will provide luggage labels for your child’s backpack and lunch box so there will be consistency in where the names can be found. This helps the teachers when helping the children fill their backpacks at the end of the day.
Items every child will need
- Backpack large enough to hold a folder (which we will supply), a lunch box, and a change of clothes
- Daily spill-proof cup for water. Please send a sippy cup or sports bottle that your child can operate independently. Please do not send a water bottle with a twist cap that can be removed and be a choking hazard. Water bottle with sports lids are fine.
- Lunch box with an ice pack if needed. Remember we are a peanut and tree nut free school.
- Extra sippy cup or drink if you want your child to have anything other than the water in the daily cup.
- Seasonal change of clothes: include shirt, pants, underwear, pull-ups or diapers if needed, and socks. Pull-ups need the side closures for ease in changing. Please check backpack and change the clothes with the change of seasons.
Items for Toddlers and Two-year Old Class
- At least 4 diapers or pull-ups with side closures
- Nap mat roll with blanket and pillow included. You can find these at Walmart.
Got questions? We’re happy to help!
We are looking forward to a fun and rewarding year at St. Martin’s! If you have any questions, please call the school office at 817-337- 4625 or email the School Director at email@example.com or office assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.