St. Martin’s Episcopal School’s transitional kindergarten is right for your child and your family, from our programs to our teachers, to the value we see in all people. Here are the top 5 reasons:
- We have a strong academic transitional kindergarten curriculum (read about it here).
- Our class sizes are small and focused on providing each child with a personal and individualized approach to their educational needs.
- We have an exceptionally-skilled teacher, Carolyn Zimmerman. With many years of experience in teaching, Ms. Zimmerman will help your child become a successful elementary school student.
- In the Episcopal tradition, we are fully inclusive, welcoming all children and their families to our school. We have a deep desire not only to educate, but to demonstrate and proclaim the unique worth and beauty of all human beings as creations of a loving God.
- We accept children who are not 5 years old by August 31, the cutoff date for Texas kindergarten enrollment; we accept kindergarten-age-eligible students who may benefit from a more personalized learning program; and we offer our transitional kindergarten for select younger developmentally-ready children. Our transitional kindergarten may be a great fit for your child!
We invite you to come and see what we are all about at St. Martin’s Episcopal School. Give us a call at 817-337-4625 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to discuss your child’s needs and schedule an appointment to share our school with you!
- Read about our transitional kindergarten here, and learn why St. Martin’s kindergarten is right for your child.
- Explore the details of our transitional kindergarten curriculum here.
- Contact us!